Red Dragon Junk Halong Bay
No other company cruises "off the beaten path" to the areas within Bai Tu Long like Red Dragon Junk.
Welcome Aboard! – Enjoy the luxury in small groups with Indochina Junk! Ha Long Bay is one of the World´s Natural Wonders, it features more than one thousand islands and islets, all amazing in there own unique way and, awaiting you to explore. At Indochina Junk, we are not the ordinary boat tour operator, we are here to take you for a cruise "off the beaten track", to the hidden islets and pocket lagoons, along the way learning about the floating village culture and natural environments of Ha Long and Bai Tu Long Bay. Our junks are for small groups only. Designed in the traditional style and equipped with today's amenities for everyone’s comfort.
Why taking the Red Dragon?
- The Red Dragon junks are at international standard and are designed in oriental decoration style.
- We are the first fleet of small but luxury junks in Vietnam, with boats supporting maximum 10 passengers.
- Well-trained crew, enthusiastic to exceed all of your expectations, in true Vietnamese style.
- A chance to meet the locals who live on the floating fishing villages. Learn about their daily life and how they strive to keep their home, Ha Long Bay, beautiful.
- Number of Junks: 2
- The Red Dragon 1: Launched: April 2008
- The Red Dragon 2: Will be launched in Sept 2008
- Length: 25.0 meters
- Width: 6.0 meters
- Five Deluxe Cabins (three Double, one Twin and one Triple)
- Two Upper Luxury Dinning Areas: In and Outdoors
- Two Spacious Sunbathing and Relaxing Areas: Front and Back
- One Staff Section
- One Kitchen
With its comfortable lounge chairs, fresh breeze and dazzling views, the Sundeck invite guests to lie back and relax. Featuring an impressive range of cocktails and an easy, relaxed ambiance, the Sunset Bar is a delightful place to socialize and watch the sun sink behind the bay’s myriad islands.
Bar & Lounge
Located in the Restaurant, this cozy bar features silk chairs, embroidered décor. A wide variety of wines and cocktails is available.
Explore the bay’s uninhabited islands and sea caverns in our imported Canadian Seaward kayaks.
Learn more about the ingredients and techniques used to create mouthwatering Vietnamese dishes.
Dinner in one of the magnificent caves in Halong bay. BBQ on the beach..etc