Red Dragon Junk Halong Bay 2 days 1 night
No other company cruises "off the beaten path" to the areas within Bai Tu Long like Red Dragon Junk.
Welcome Aboard! – Enjoy the luxury in small groups with Indochina Junk! Ha Long Bay is one of the World´s Natural Wonders, it features more than one thousand islands and islets, all amazing in there own unique way and, awaiting you to explore. At Indochina Junk, we are not the ordinary boat tour operator, we are here to take you for a cruise "off the beaten track", to the hidden islets and pocket lagoons, along the way learning about the floating village culture and natural environments of Ha Long and Bai Tu Long Bay. Our junks are for small groups only. Designed in the traditional style and equipped with today's amenities for everyone’s comfort.
Why taking the Red Dragon?
- The Red Dragon junks are at international standard and are designed in oriental decoration style.
- We are the first fleet of small but luxury junks in Vietnam, with boats supporting maximum 10 passengers.
- Well-trained crew, enthusiastic to exceed all of your expectations, in true Vietnamese style.
- A chance to meet the locals who live on the floating fishing villages. Learn about their daily life and how they strive to keep their home, Ha Long Bay, beautiful.
Day 1 : Ha Noi - Halong Bay
8.00: Pick up from your Hotel in Hanoi. Leave for Halong Bay. Short break on half way.
12.00: Arrival Hon Gai wharf (Ha Long city) - Break and photo shooting.
12.30: Embark – Enjoy welcome drink and cruise briefing. Check-in cabin with deluxe setup.
13.15: Have traditional Vietnamese lunch while start cruising.
13.30: Start cruise program and excursions:
- A Fantastic cruise in Bai Tu Long Bay
- Pass through extraordinary shaped-islands such as: Poem mountain, the center market, Teapot islet, Goat’s head islet, Indochina film studio ……
14.40: Enjoy swimming in the crystal water.
15.30: Discover Cong Do area by tender.
15.45: Explore the well- hidden Thay Cave.
16.45: Short cruise to Doi Non island where you can enjoy a white sandy beach, swimming or kayaking.
18.00: Back to junk. Take rest in Deluxe cabin or enjoy the sunset.
19.00: Have private Dinner on board
21.00: At leisure time
- Enjoy night fishing
Day 2 : Halong Bay Cruising & Relaxing
6.00: At leisure time. Enjoy fresh air & gentle breeze.
7.30: Have breakfast onboard.
8.15: Start cruise program and excursions
- A morning cruise around the magnificent scenery
- Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by a rustic rowboat, meet the locals, visit the floating school and the fish farms there.
- More time for swimming in the middle of the bay.
10.30: Arrange luggage and check-out cabin
10.45: A la cart lunch is served while cruising back to Halong city.
11.45: Disembark. Farewell.
16.00: Arrive in Hanoi. End of services.
+ RATE: This rate is quoted in $USD per person - Join us and “Relax on your own way”!
|Cabin||Private Transportation||Shuttle Bus||Book Now|
|Single Cabin||Double Cabin|
|Valid until From 01st May to 30th Sep, 2018|
|Single Supplement||Upon request||Book Now|
3 Days & 2 Nights
|Upon request||Book Now|
4 Days & 3 Nights
|Upon request||Book Now|
Inclusions of the trip
- Round trip transportation (A/C)
- Accommodation (single/double/twin)
- All entrance and visiting fees
- All meals as indicated in the program
- Mineral water bottles served on the van
Exclusions of the trip
- Daily expenses
- Soft drinks on the boat
- Kayaking if not included
- Tip & gratuity to crews and drivers, guides
- Personal travel insurance
- Personal medical insurance
- Other things that not included in the program
* Please note the Cruise Itinerary and Program may be subject to change without prior notice.